A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage to store and recover information on a user’s browsing habits or computer, among other things; and depending on the information they contain and the way in which the computer is used, they may be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the current session; they only occupy minimal memory space and do not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (so-called ‘session cookies’).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, irrespective of the cookies themselves, can be configured to permit or refuse temporary or stored cookies.
Without your express consent —by enabling cookies in your browser— RUBICÓN ESPAÑA will not link the stored data with your personal details provided at the time of registering or purchasing services to cookies.
¿What kind of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Technical cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application, and use the different options or services that these provide, for example, control web traffic and data transfers, access restricted parts of the site, record the elements used in certain forms, make an online purchase, subscription, or event, use security features, and store the content of audio or video files shared through servers and social networks.
– Personalization cookies: Personalization cookies allow users to access web services with certain predefined elements, established through a series of criteria on the user’s computer; these may include language preferences, the type of browser used to access services, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies allow the website to track and analyze information on how users visit the various pages on the site. The data collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on the web page, application, or platform, and to construct user profiles for the visitors of said pages, applications, and platforms, in order to improve user experience, and allow for better service.
– Advertising cookies: These are cookies which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to most effectively manage the advertising space on the website, tailoring advertising content to the contents of the requested service or the use made of our website. To do this, we analyse your Internet browsing habits so we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
– Third-party cookies: This website uses third-party services which collect information about how users use the website for statistical purposes, and to provide other services related to the website´s activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Maps and/or Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc., based in the United States and with head offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services cookies are used to compile information, including the user´s IP address, which is transmitted, processed, and stored by Google in accordance with the terms set out on the website Google.com. Google may transmit this information to third-parties when required to do so by law or when the third-parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can choose to allow, block, or delete cookies installed in your computer by adjusting the settings of the web browser you use:
For further information on how to manage cookies on the browser you use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org